Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ole! Wawa's Newest World Brew is Mexican Blend

It's the little things that make me happy over the holidays. The look on my daughter's face when I turn on the Christmas tree lights. The smell of pine needles and those little incense cones. Remembering my holiday decorating jobs as a kid.

And the ability to get up on Christmas morning and walk to the Wawa up the street for a cup of coffee.

This year I'll be able to indulge my South of the Border side a bit with the new Wawa World Brew – Mexican Blend. According to the website the brew features Rainforest Alliance Certified beans and a medium body with a sweet, aromatic fragrance reminiscent of roasted nuts and milk chocolate with a sweet, clean finish. But hurry, World Brew blends are available for a limited time only and this one will be gone by the time March Madness rolls around!

How much do I love getting Wawa on Christmas morning? I actually recorded me doing it two years ago.

No comments: