Then head on over to the Feed the Beat website before September 9, 2011 and enter for your chance at one of the 100 Taco Bell $500 gift cards being offered to up-and-coming bands.
According to an article in QSR Magazine:
- Taco Bell has fed 365 artists with $500 in Taco Bell gift cards, the equivalent of over 180,000 Taco Bell Bean Burritos (2007-2011)
- Chiddy Bang became the first Feed the Beat artist to be featured in a national Taco Bell commercial (2011)
- The Taco Bell Truck (@TacoBellTruck) starred in Feed the Beat artist New Found Glory’s music video, “Truck Stop Blues” (2010)
- Taco Bell and Feed the Beat booked showcases at Austin’s biggest music festival, featuring multiple program artists at a “Feed the Beat” showcase and giving out free food to festival attendees (2010, 2011)
- Taco Bell produced singles for “Best of the Beat” winners Hit the Lights, Thousand Foot Krutch, and Fireflight, giving them valuable exposure to even more audiences (2009)