Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Hungover Gourmet #9... It's Closer Than You Think!

I know, I know. You've been holding your breath since last fall waiting for news about the long overdue Hungover Gourmet #9. Well, wait no more. Okay, actually wait a little bit longer. But I can confirm that the new issue left for the printer today and I should have copies in my hands in two to three weeks.

I'll keep everybody posted via the blog and Yahoo Group but I can tell you that this 32-page issue is one of our best yet featuring articles on the recent Philly Cheesesteak Tour, an examination of the history of rum, tales of Trader Vic's, Mr. & Mrs. Sleazoid's examination of Filthy 14th Street, restaurant and product reviews, and much more. The digest size issue will be available for $3 postage paid and I'll update the ordering page so that issues can be ordered via PayPal or credit card once they arrive.

No comments: