Saturday, December 31, 2005

NYE with Little Steven and ESPN?

When I think underground garage I definitely think of Little Steven whose Underground Garage channel on Sirius satellite radio is a nearly permanent fixture in my office.

But ESPN?

Sure enough, ESPN and ESPN2 will be offering a truly "rockin" New Year's Eve show by broadcasting from Little Steven's Underground Garage NYE Party tonight starting at 11 PM EST on ESPN2 and being joined on ESPN immediately following the Giants/Raiders game.

Performers include the legendary New York Dolls (though the current lineup only features two of the original members since the rest are all dead), The Woggles, The Chesterfield Kings, The Mooney Suzuki and more. And odd attempt at synergy but what the hell, I'll throw a tape in if only to see some of my favorite bands perform.

No comments: