Friday, December 01, 2006

Mick O'Shea's (Baltimore, MD)

One of the things I miss most about working outside the home is the chance to have lunch with friends, co-workers and colleagues. Frankly, most of my lunches are spent standing in the kitchen watching ESPN or surfing the web between projects.

So, when I had the opportunity to meet up with Smile Hon editor/THG contributor WP Tandy after a client meeting I jumped at the chance. Knowing my weakness for steamed shrimp and Guinness, Tandy led me to Mick O’Shea’s – one of the city’s many Irish-themed taverns. Seated at the bar we feasted upon medium-sized shrimp and hunks of onion steamed in Guiness (which quickly stained my big boy dress shirt) and Ahi tuna sandwiches (cooked medium rare) served with a nifty tartar sauce.

Good food and satisfying portions at an affordable price. Can't ask for much more than that.

328 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD
410-539-7504

No comments: