Friday, December 01, 2006

THG Stocking Stuffer '06 #1... Elvis Coffee


Each year around this time we like to offer links to some interesting gift ideas for the food, drink and travel lover on your holiday shopping list. Though it's about 70 degrees here at 7:30 AM on December 1st I decided I better get into the holiday spirit and start pointing our readers in the right direction.

Normally, when I think about the King of Rock & Roll I think things like heart failure and peanut butter & banana sandwiches. Apparently I should also think coffee.

Elvis Coffee (fueled by Memphis' own Ugly Mug Coffee Company) offers signature blends with Elvis-oriented names like Jailhouse Rock, Thank You Thank You Very Much, and All Shook Up. A Christmas Gift Box features four 8 oz. bags of special Christmas blends.

No comments: