Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bourdain Blogs

Yesterday I admitted on another blog or two that I'm a Danny-come-lately when the topic is Anthony Bourdain. I was initially turned off by the guy and thought he was cocky and arrogant. Years later I realize that I was right... he is cocky and arrogant, but also funny, informative and damned entertaining.

While there's plenty of Bourdain out there to choose from, look no further than his spot-on take on 'Top Chef'. I'm hoping his role as "guest blogger" will be more permanent as Bourdain's no holds barred take on the show, the contestants, the judges and challenges is absolutely spot on.

2 comments:

John said...

You're right: he is indeed cocky and arrogant. But it's a tolerable cockiness, which is quite unusual. AND he is funny and I love his "No Reservations!"

Dan said...

I've become quite a NO RESERVATIONS fan, too. I'm looking forward to catching last night's episode from Cleveland! Talk about exotic lands!!