Friday, September 28, 2007

What's Up with THG... September Edition

As my wife likes to say, "I don't know what I do all day, but I know I'm busy." That phrase has never been more appropriate than in the days since our bouncing baby girl arrived. She's 17 weeks old (!) today and I don't think either Chris or I can remember much of what we did before June 1, 2007.

That said, I'm still getting a handle on how best to juggle taking care of Ryan, working, home life, an attempt at a social life, and doing things like writing, publishing a book or two and another issue of THG, updating blogs, etc. All I know is that I have a stack of restaurant and product review notes, several recipes, tons of photos, and much more to share with you in the days, weeks and months to come.

In other words – just hang in there.

In an attempt to bring more readers to these pages and bring more food blogs to our readers, I've recently added the Foodie Blog Roll to our navigation bar (right). It's an ever-growing list that I joined after discovering The Leftover Queen, which I strongly encourage everybody to check out. Personally, I haven't had much time to post to her forum, but one of these days.

Anyway, that's about all for now. eBay items need to be packaged, back issues of THG need to be copied and mailed out, birthday presents need to be wrapped, and I need to make sure camera batteries and the like are charged and ready to go for our weekend visit to Long Beach Island for Chowderfest 2007.

No comments: