Thursday, February 28, 2008

Celebrate Leap Day with Free McSkillet Burrito

Despite being a longtime fan of such Golden Arches breakfast offerings as the Egg McMuffin, McGriddle Sandwich, pancakes and sausage, and (especially) their coffee, I have yet to try the McSkillet Burrito. I'm not sure why, as I'm usually good for at least one shot at almost any new menu offering that pops up at your local fast food joint.

But that drought might end tomorrow as McDonald's is celebrating Leap Day (really? we're celebrating Leap Day now?) by giving away free McSkillet Burritos with any medium or large drink purchase during regular breakfast hours.

Though this sort of thing flies in the face of my current training for this May's 10-mile Broad Street Run I have to admit that I'm intrigued.

No comments: