Monday, April 04, 2011

Annual Winter Vanishing Act Complete... THG is Back!

Regular readers of this blog know that I have a real job that tends to eat up almost all of my free time from January through March. Well, this year was no different and when I woke up this morning I realized that I didn't post one single entry during the month of March.

Nothing. Not a recipe link, fast food review, photo or snarky Top Chef observation. And for that, I apologize. But I'm finally starting to see the light at the end of my work tunnel so I figured I'd pop in and let you know that I'm back.

(Of course, if you really miss me you can always keep track of THG's comings and goings via our Facebook page and Twitter feed.)

In the meantime, be sure to get over to the Hyatt Summerfield Suites site and check out the details of their Caribbean Cuisine Challenge. You still have a week and change to enter your recipe in the contest. The winner gets some cool prize but, best of all if you ask me, the winning dish will be featured on the Hyatt Summerfield Suites Summer Grilling Social menu.

That's all for now but I'll be back with pix and updates from our upcoming road trip to NC, reviews, photos and a call for submissions for our 2011 print edition!

No comments: