Thursday, December 27, 2012

Farewell Freezer Burns... You Set the Bar Pretty High!

All good things must end.

So while I was bummed to read that after a whopping 550+ installments Freezer Burns would cease producing new episodes, I could definitely sympathize.

I'm not sure if that many episodes corresponds to 11 print editions of a zine (and vice versa), but when the time came for me to end the print version of THG I knew it in my gut.

And then I put out one more issue.

For those of us – like yours truly – who have just started dabbling in video reviews and dipping our toes into the digital waters, Freezer Burns' Greg Ng truly was the Frozen Food Master.

I'm looking forward to seeing what he does next as well as checking out those who will seek to conquer the best and worst of the frozen food aisle, one box at a time.

Who knows? Maybe this will be the push THG needs to start up Freezer Aisle Fridays.

No comments: