Monday, January 16, 2023

Last Minute Supper from Cooking with Soup (1972)


I get it. The holidays are over. The kids are back in school and activities have started to ramp back up. What's a harried homemaker to do? Well, if you have a can of condensed soup "you have much of the work already done for you", according to 'Cooking with Soup' (Campbell Soup Company, from my birthplace of Camden, NJ!, 1972). I'm thinking that like my father's attempt at making roast beef sandwiches one night when my mom was sick in bed, Last Minute Supper will send the kids scurrying to the internet for recipes and cooking lessons faster than you can say "until flavors are blended". FYI, get used to seeing this cookbook in your feed. A casual perusal yielded tons of material. Click picture for full size image. – Dan Taylor

#vintage #vintagerecipes #soup #condensedsoup #lunchmeat #campbellssoup #recipeoftheday

No comments: