Wednesday, August 01, 2007

On the Road... Again

We hit the road soon for our trip halfway across the country to visit family. I'm hoping we get to stop and hit a few roadfood-esque establishments along the way (Ted Drewe's and the Goody Goody Diner in St. Louis perhaps, maybe Ruby and Ketchy's in Morgantown, WV or Coleman's Fish House in Wheeling, WV) but this trip isn't really designed for stopping and smelling the fried food. We've got a lot of distance to travel and not much time in which to do it.

I do know, though, that we'll be hitting one of my all-time favorite BBQ joints, Head Country located in Ponca City, OK. I've written about it before but that probably won't stop me from writing about it again.

We'll do our best to post some dispatches from the road but you can expect a full write-up when we return.

No comments: