Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Gimmie an Ol Mork, Hold the Minde

Despite spending countless hours at various IKEA stores over the years, I have to confess that I've never actually eaten at one.

I know, everybody talks about the Swedish Meatballs (even if all the reviews seem to portray them as very middle of the road). I have to admit that they smell really good once you get to the Checkout/Pick-Up aisle. But by that time I'm completely focused on putting together my confusing furniture and the inevitable screw that will rip through the bottom of my Billy bookcase that I can't think about eating. (Check out the video below from Freezerburns for a review of Frozen IKEA Swedish Meatballs.)

But, now that IKEA in Europe has introduced beer, I might just have to rethink things. And not just beer, but a beer that gets halfway decent reviews.

Hell, I know I've put together a staggering amount of home office furniture under the influence of Yuengling Black and Tan, so why not just package the Lerberg shelving unit with some Ol Mörk?

Hold the Minde.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is my first time seeing this. Let me try this when seen at the market.


Gourmet Food Store

Boomerang Used Office Furniture said...

I love Swedish meatballs from IKEA and Swedish Clogs. They are very comfortable.