Tuesday, May 27, 2008

THG Makes the Cut, Lands on SlashFood

I don't think I was even aware that there was such a site as SlashFood. Sure, I'm a twice- or three-times daily reader of SlashFilm, but SlashFood? Well, somebody there reads THG because we're not only name-checked in their link about the Baltimore Sun's convenience store food piece but I even got my own label. Crazy.

Anyway, I dig the site. Looks like it pulls together a lot and I mean a LOT of news articles, blog posts, web reviews and more under one banner. Sorta like a PopCandy for food fans.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you dig us, as we dig you! Thanks for pointing out that Baltimore Sun article.

-Marisa

John said...

Hot dogs have been all over the place in my life lately. I must've missed that article while in California. I liked their site I might add.