Saturday, June 28, 2008

THG Goes Daily in July

Some readers may be familiar with NaBloPoMo or National Blog Posting Month, an annual event that gets bloggers motivated to post every day of a particular month. I think the event usually takes place in, I wanna say, November and THG (and sister blog Exploitation Retrospect) took part last year with mixed results.

In other words, I think I missed a couple days. But the experience was great and I liked the daily motivation to post about something, find a cool article, or just wax nostalgic.

Well, NaBloPoMo has gone monthly. Each month the folks at NaBloPoMo post a theme and the theme for July happens to be – you guessed it – food. Naturally, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to jump on board so THG will be going daily in just a few short days.

No comments: